All children from Kindergarten to 5th Grade are invited to TeamKID on Wednesday nights from 6:00-7:30pm. Each night we will start off with a meal and then say our pledges (Christian Flag, Bible, and US Flag). After this, each KID will be taught the Bible through a variety of methods. A TeamKID meeting has five parts with each one flowing into the next to keep the pace moving with non-stop energy:
1. WARM-UP is the opening activity that begins as soon as the first child arrives at TeamKID.
2. WORKOUT includes energized, interactive Bible study as children hear or experience a Bible story, learn the meaning of a Bible verse, apply Bible truths to their lives, sing, and pray.
3. REACH OUT uses either the missions DVD, missions activities, or mission action projects to teach children about missions around the world.
4. STRETCHING is when children work on learning the memory verse.
5. THE TOURNAMENT is a time to run, play, and laugh with fun games and activities that reinforce the Bible study.